get textile expert
- We provide expertise for each kind of
Conventional & Digital textile printing
- From colour to print
- From conventional to digital
- Basic Textile Training of the total textile chain
- Fibres & Fibre processing
- Weaving & Knitting
- Printing; Conventional & Digital
- Colour Physics, Physical & Chemical specifications
- Advice and support with the purchase of textile inkjet printers
- Advice and support with the purchase of inkjet textile media
- Knowledge of textile pre-treatment and the coating of inkjet substrates
- Knowledge of textile inks with regards to the end-product requirements
- Knowledge of textile technology/-chemistry and process technology
- Cost price calculations
- Planning & development for the Market Launch
- Market overview, Market potential, Positioning, Competition, Market price
- Press release, Advertisements, Direct mailing, Brochure text, Sales training
- Start Sales process
- Technical Articles
- Optimization of existing production processes
- Integration of software or hardware into existing processes
- Project Management to support the introduction of new processes
BEGINNERS & ADVANCED
Employee training Textiles
Digital Textile Printing
Due to our practical background and many years of international experience we possess the knowledge that you can apply right away. Our customers obtain with our help a quick build up of expertise in their company without having to reinvent the wheel again.
Market Launch Plan
We can help textile print industry suppliers with the detailing of marketing concepts for new or existing products.
The planning and development (complete or specific parts) for the Market Launch can be carried out by us.
Conventional Textile Printing
Due to our background and extensive international experience we are capable to select the optimal, practice oriented solutions.Our assignments are carried out in conjunction with the people that will apply the new or adjusted methods in their daily work. If the solution comes with any new equipment, the supplier will, if desired, also be consulted extensively. Acceptance by the whole organization and feasible implementations are the best guarantees for continuity.
Within 2-some responsible for market reviews, market communication, textile training development, fabric sourcing, pre-treatment, supplier contacts, application & technology and market trends.
Within 2-some responsible for market launch plans, marketing, marketing development sales, price policy & structure, quotation text, service level, strategic partnerships, financial management, project planning, validation, structuring, ROI calculations, commissioning and hand’s on training at customers worldwide.